I decided to adjust my diet according to RealAge’s suggestions (am I taking them too seriously?). This is way more food than I’m used to, so I’m not sure how this is going to work out. I am, however, sold on flushing my bod with nutrients, so I won’t knock it til I try it.
My new plan:
- Balanced Breakfast – I’m typically a peanut butter on toast kinda gal, but I’m making egg with cheese sandwiches (w/slice of tomato) along with a glass of OJ. I feel nauseated eating that much and if this continues than I’ll just go back to pb on toast plus the OJ and maybe some cheese (fiber + protein + calcium + veggie + potassium + Vit C)
- Morning Snack – Banana and V8. It actually makes me too full for lunch but maybe it will make me eat less for lunch? (potassium + Vit C)
- Cook my lunches – Fish and rice or something similar with protein in it. Or if eating a protein dinner, have a baked potato with some light sour cream (protein + fiber or potassium + fiber + calcium)
- Afternoon Snack – Protein shake (protein + calcium)
- Dinner – Big salad (or protein dinner if baked potato for lunch) (veggies or protein)